The Lux Void   +  Luxury

The Globes
I didn't watch the Golden Globes this year. I just moved and I don't have tv until next week. I did however keep up on what the ladies were wearing and I have to say, I found a lot of the choices to be tacky. As in what the hell was Jennifer Lopez wearing? She looks like a stripper at a night club.

That being said, oddly I found these two dresses to be my favorites, Cameron in Chanel and Maggie in Lanvin. I am not a pink fan, as in NOT AT ALL. But Cameron made it work, and I kind of like the dress. When it comes to Maggie, I am a huge fan. She is possibly the cutest girl in the world and I am watching Stranger than Fiction as I type this. And of course, Lanvin is my favorite fashion house period.

Just to note, runner up for super cute dress is Eva Mendez.