The Lux Void   +  photography

Boho Soho Chick
I've always been a big fan of cooking and was somewhat forced to learn at a young age. Lately I've been taking a whole new approach on purchasing and preparing groceries; buying organic as much as possible, keeping track of price differences (this weekend I went to 4 different places to complete my grocery list.. yikes!), buying bulk grains and spices, keeping meals as healthy as possible, experimenting etc.

Last night I took a few of my favorite dishes and put them together and decided to document it. (click on photos to view larger)
shrimp seasoned with pepper, lemon pepper, chayenne pepper, garlic granules and lemon juice
chanterelle mushrooms, portobello, brussel sprouts and garlic
kale steamed and seasoned with bragg aminos
portobello seasoned with bragg liquid aminos, pepper, garlic granules and grilled
dressing made with veganaise, dill and lemon juice
chanterelle mushrooms simmering in butter, garlic and seasoned with pepper and salt
let the chanterelles cook for a few minutes and added shrimp
shrimp and mushroom mix on a bed of kale
steamed brussel sprouts and portobello mixed with lemon dill dressing

the end