The Lux Void   +  Luxury

Starting Fresh
This past year has thrown me a few curve balls (read this and understand). With a job that is “all consuming”, I’ve had an awful time engaging in the things I love. I’ve fallen behind on friendships, magazines, reading, blogging, gym time, bath time, going out, blah blah blah. 2010 has got to be about “me” getting back to “me”.

So hopefully these New Year’s Resolutions will get me there:

Lose it. Drop the 6.5 lbs I’ve put on since moving to San Francisco.
Gym. Tues & Thus after work, any additional time would be great, but I doubt it will happen in Jan
Red Wine. Learn to love it. I love white, but red is better for my heart (so I’ve been told)
Cook. 1 new item a month that sparks my interest from a cookbook or magazine (baking counts too)
French Class. Some way, some how, I will learn to speak French (this has been a resolution for 3 years). I got to Paris in July!
High Heels. Wear them. It's as simple as that.
Figure “it” out. Long story, involves a bar, coffee shop, record store, or clothing boutique. TJ & I need to nail it down and make it happen.