The Lux Void   +  Luxury

On my wishlist: Smile more
"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day."

"A friendly look, a kind smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile."

Today I read these two quotes and they've made me realize that when people smile at me on the streets, it's not cuz they're crazy but cuz they're trying to share their happiness and make me happy.
In Portugal no one smiles at u on the streets but here in Denmark it's not rare to see that....At least once a day I have a stranger smiling at me with a greeting attitude. I guess that's why they say it's the happiest country in the world. It's a little hard for me to even try to do it cuz in Portugal we're taught to never talk or smile at strangers, but I will definitely try a little harder next time.....and see what happens...