The Lux Void   +  Luxury

Two new videos...
I don´t know how to upload the videos onto my blog so i´ll leave u the websites.
The two videos i´m talking about are fresh out of the oven (at least they only came out in Denmark now..) and they´re ok as far as dancing goes....The quality of the music and the videos is something else and opinions may diverge.
1- First is Beyoncé ft. Gaga in "Video phone". The beginning reminds me of Tarantino´s movies...The video is kinda funny and it´s interesting to see Gaga in something else than alien outfits and crazy wigs. This video is definitely not for kids, at least its content....Beyoncé looks pretty sexy, almost too sexy if u ask me, and Lady Gaga looks really skinny next to Beyoncé. Gaga´s hairstyle is definitely better than ever but her face continues to scare me! And as a good white jewish girl she has the worse dance moves, but it might also be cuz she´s next to Bee...Well, anyways, it´s a cool video and they´re both looking pre-tty good in it (although Gaga barely appears in it, compared to Beyoncé). Check it out @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=me1PPjU8Bxo&feature=related
2- The other video is Shakira ft. Lil Wayne "Give it up to me". I love the beat of the chorus and Shakira looks really good in this video. Some of the outfits are tacky and all but over all it sounds good. I´m a little tired of her always making the robot dance on her last videos but i guess is part of her charm....
Check it out @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=na85Ee_3iaY