The Lux Void   +  Luxury

photo group.
the new high light of my week has been meeting with nine local photographers and friends, and coming up with themes to keep us shooting. it's definitely a good time to start this sort of creative group, seeing as how the seattle winter weather can really get a person down on their creativity. here's what i have shot for our assignments thus far.

week one: night shotweek two: everyone came up with a one-sentence phrase or story-idea, and we put them in to a pile, and each drew a random one... the one i got was "you just found out something that changes your life forever".

it just so happens that my dad passed away a year ago on november 15, so i did a self-portrait in his shirt and pair of socks, with a few more of this clothes strewn around the room. i am also wearing the ring of his that my mom gave me after he passed away from a sudden heart attack. that's him on the wall behind me.