The Lux Void   +  Luxury

slippery slope
Starting a new job is tough. Starting a new job, in a new city, with crazy long hours is super tough. I feel like time has slipped away. And though I am trying, desperately trying, to get my feet on the ground, I am having a bit of a hard time. I am not used to getting up at 6:30 am and getting home at 7:00 pm. My days are shorter, my free time less, and my ability to focus on the things I truly enjoy is dwindling.

I want to catch up on the news. I want to follow-up on fashion. I want to read a book. Play the piano. Garden. But, I am tired when I get home. You know that old, time is slipping away feeling . . . you get my point.

I am going to get some sleep and I promise, by next week I will be back in action and posting stuff you actually want to read.