The Lux Void   +  Luxury

b is for boobs.
Continuing from yesterday’ post . . .

You see, the reason I bring up the issue of men wanting bigger breast, and women desiring model like breast (a.k.a no breast at all) is I find myself it quite a position.

I’ve recently put on about 5lbs and it appears the added weight went primarily to one place. I’m trying to embrace my new body part, but there is a part of me that absolutely hates it.

Most of my tops are low cut, and for the most part it never mattered. It wasn’t like I had anything to show anyways. Yet, the other day, sitting in a meeting, I came to the realization that there was something to show for it now. And it appeared others were aware of it too. Talk about embarrassing.

Of course, my husband thinks it’s great. “Keep up the good work,” I can hear him say. But I’m thinking, “How can I cut these babies off?”

Don’t get me wrong here, I have blown open the chest gates. But I have had to leave my A behind for B’s. This brings me to a whole different topic – bras.