The Lux Void   +  Luxury

hi ho, hi ho . . .
My first day at a new job reminds me of the first day of school. I always pick two outfits the night before. Why two? Well, because I never know which outfit is going to feel "just right" until the morning. Pants or skirt, pants or skirt?

I always have a terrible time sleeping too. I am afraid I am going to over sleep, so I end up waking every hour throughout the night.

Every school year you start over, new courses, new outfit to wear, new nervousness, new orientation to sit through.

Point being, today I am starting over. Today is my first day at my new job. Do I hear you screaming, "Yes!" I finally got a job, an awesome job, and while you are reading this, I am probably on my way to work. The new gig requires a huge chunk of my time away from home, which is a whole new story. I'll get into all details later, but for now, I say, "Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go. . ."