The Lux Void   +  Luxury

baring it all
So I have a question but maybe I should explain before I ask. You see, yesterday I was reading about the upcoming 2010 Pirelli calendar. These babies are almost impossible to get your hands on, and are considered collector items. For the past 40 years, Pirelli has hired one international photographer after another to take themed photos of female models. It wasn’t until 1964 that these calendars became famous, but the notoriety lives on with the 2010 calendar being shot by Terry Richardson.

So yesterday I was flipping through some behind the scenes shots from the 2010 calendar photo shoot in Brazil last month. Of course, not surprising, all the models were topless — bare-breasted holding monkeys, dodging waves, riding animals, pouring cream on themselves, and so on.
So my question…
Does it weird you out when you see models so comfortable being photographed topless? I know it is normal in the modeling world to run around naked, but as a viewer, a spectator of the modeling world one might say, what do you think of the topless photo shoot?