The Lux Void   +  Luxury

revealed reminder
Carine RoitfeldCarine Roitfeld's is Revealed tonight on CNN. The Vogue Paris fashion editor who has held her post since 2001 is according to Xavier Romatet, the president of Conde Nast Publications, the most creative person he's ever met. I haven't met Carine so I cannot second that statement, but from what I see she's damn good at her job (aside from the 2009 calendar). How long she will have her job, who knows? There has been on-going speculation that she may be replacing Anna Wintour at American Vogue but Carine is only providing subtle hints. "I'm very happy here," she told CNN, "but I'm sure something new is going to happen in the next year."

Oh the anticipation.

Check out some super fabulous photos of Carine's early years and Find out when Revealed is airing in your area.