The Lux Void   +  Luxury

oscar options
So you're a super awesome actress and you're headed to the Oscars. You've spent the last two weeks eating lettuce, drinking water, and doing 5 hours of bike rides everyday. And thanks to all your hard work you are finally a size 0 instead of a size 2 (oh the excitement). But there is still one more important thing you have to do . . . get dressed.

Do you go like SJP in Christian Dior and embrace the tulle?

Or how about a Roberto Cavalli or Versace dress with a train?

What about Melissa George and her Dolce & Gabbana poof?I would suggest you keep it simple with Elie Saab or go all out with the vintage Balmain. The Balmain dress nearly killed me. Seriously, I drooled so much over it I nearly drowned.I am not sure who made Beyonce's dress but I wouldn't recommend it. But who or what would you wear?
p.s. Don't forget to enter this month's giveaway. You could win free shoes!