The Lux Void   +  Luxury

oh those french
I didn't think much of it last month when I picked up my copy of French Vogue and opened up the 2009 calendar. I flipped through the pin-up girl pages shot by Terry Richardson and then said to myself "guess I won't be using this" and then placed it on a shelf.

That being said, last night I was browsing the web and found a bunch of comments about the calendar. Everyone, male and female praised the calendar. I wasn't so impressed. Perhaps that's because I could put on some bunny ears, black panties, lick a bowl, and take a photo. But what about that makes it so "french"?

Anyways, you can check out all the images at fashionologie. Take a look at it and let me know your opinion. How would you rate the calendar? Hot? Not so hot? Or could you careless?