The Lux Void   +  french fashion

As promised . . . runway review fall 2008
Seeing that I live in Seattle, it’s not hard to believe that Fall/Winter is my favorite season. For 8 months out of the year it’s cold, wet, and sometimes snowy. The weather here has its own dress code. The Pacific Northwest winters require layers upon layers, jackets and coats, gloves and even earmuffs from time to time.

When I first moved to Seattle back in 2005, I didn’t own a wool coat or mittens. I spent the entire winter without and umbrella. Perhaps my stubborn California attitude got in the way. But all things take time, and I learned. I’ve grown to embraced colder weather and the attire that it requires. And perhaps that is why I appreciate well-made clothes... read the rest of my fall fashion review here.