The Lux Void   +  wedding dress

The Dress
Alright, I need your help. As you all know I got engaged. But what you don't know is how we are doing things a bit differently.

We aren't throwing a wedding in a year or anything traditional. We are getting married in less then a month. TJ and I, along with my mom and some friends with cameras are headed to the court house to make it official. Then, come September we are throwing a reception/party. Some of the traditional things will be involved, first dances, an awesome cake, and of course a cute dress.

The dress is the current big issue. I need to find my dress by July 14, so I can wear it to the court house. I am not buying a traditional, long, white "wedding dress". Instead I am buying a super cute dress that I can wear again. Problem being, I hate white dresses. It's a guarantee you will ruin it as soon as you sit down, and white makes you look fat.

So I am trying to find a compromise, perhaps off-white, cream, or a cute white dress with details. Below are some of my favorites. I need your feedback, input, and suggestions. Let me know which of the following you like best, or if you know of a better dress, tell me where to find it.
1. Zac Posen
2. Tibi
3. Theory
4. Rory Beca


___________________________________________________


Okay I am adding the J.Crew Dress. I loved this dress and thought it would be perfect, but they had a extra sale and you couldn't return it. Anyways, they aren't doing the extra sale anymore, so now you CAN return it (if it doesn't fit). What do you think? Is the flower weird?