The Lux Void   +  Vacation

The last of London . . .
I found this blog/page today while searching for London photos. Basically they take Polaroid's of London and manipulate them. It's old and hasn't been updated in a long, long time, as in 2004, but it's worth a quick look on a Friday.

This brings Paris and London weeks to an end. I leave on my trip one week from tomorrow. But to add to the excitement, I start a new job this Monday. I work for one week and then leave for my Paris/London vacation. Needless to say, I am going to try and post daily, but new jobs tend to be a bit weird on using the internet initially so we shall see. I might have to wait to post things until I get home. Either way, I'll do my best to update.

Enjoy the weekend. Here is Seattle it's supposed to be 83 degrees. Holy crap, I might just have to sit outside and get a tan.