The Lux Void   +  Vacation

It's so close . . . and the winner is . . .
London and Paris are one week and 2 days away. Every day I get closer to leaving, the close I get to peeing my pants with excitement. That being said, I have no idea what to do in London. I've done a lot of research on Paris but I don't know anything about London. So if you have been there or have ideas please email them to me (laboudoirblog@gmail.com).

In the meantime, I searched flickr for some awesome London polaroids and landed across this guys account (the photo above). He has a ton of other non-London related polaroids, so check it out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

And now for the winner . . .

I have to say, I was seriously surprised no one mentioned New Order or anything off of Factory Records. I wont get started with music (my boyfriend is a dj in his sparetime(his blog here) so needless to say I know far more then I ever thought I would when it comes to music). But that being said, Robin from A Bird in the Hand wins. I will forever love Duran Duran.

So Robin, send me (laboudoirblog@gmail.com) over your contact info — name, address, phone, etc. I think I can email the gift certificate to you, so be sure and send me your email.