The Lux Void   +  Style

My New Favorite Store
I am late on just about everything. A bit of an excuse, I have only lived in Seattle for 2 years and one month in total, so I am a little late to discover Watson Kennedy. And now that I have found it, it might just be my favorite store.The store and Ted Watson's home have been shown in Country Living, Sunset, Seattle Magazine, InStyle, Lucky, Allure, Better Homes and Gardens, and more.

The store carries everything you could ever want, from paper to dishes, soaps to clocks, seriously everything. And the best part is, there is always something affordable. Yes, yes, you could easily spend 1000 bucks but you can also spend 14 and get the cutest almond dish of your life.

If you live in, around, or are visiting any time soon, you need to visit this store. And if you don't, even better — you can shop online.

Watson Kennedy Fine Living
86 Pine Street
Seattle, Washington 98101

or

Watson Kennedy Fine Home
1022 First Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98104