The Lux Void   +  Luxury

There is a Little Man in Me
For the most part I live in the world of "Girl". I spend my time reading fashion magazines, looking up new chocolate chip cookie recipes, and searching for shower curtains online. But there is one thing I love just as much as clothes and shoes, make up and dish towels. . .

BASEBALL.

Yes! Baseball season kicked off yesterday in Japan. The Oakland A's (they're my boys) took on the Red Sox's (eww) and of course we lost (as to be expected). I didn't get to watch the game because it was on at 3:00 this morning and they play again at 3:00 tomorrow morning. But once they come back to the US, I've got my MLB package ready, and my 6-10pm spot will be devoted to eating chili cheese nachos and watching the A's work on obtaining at 72 — 90 record (that's a losing record for those of you who don't get it, it's going to be a ruff year, don't get me started). But who cares. It's baseball, it's my team, it's hopeless devotion, and just awesome in every way.

I promise to not bring it up after today, but now you know what's really going on.