The Lux Void   +  Luxury

Oh the things we get excited for…
I have been a long time lover of B&B. They offer amazing products that do good for your hair, smell amazing and quiet frankly look awesome in the shower. Aside from this, they are responsible for some of the most memorable runway and editorial hair.

With that said, thought it may sound stupid to some, it’s rather exciting that Bumble and bumble is introducing a new hairspray to the world, Spray de Mode. To celebrate the new Spray de Mode, Bumble and bumble held a party last night at the House of Bumble. Models showed off their new goth, mod, and socialite dos while perched atop pedestals. If only I had someone to play dress up with and do my hair.

Anyways, the new spray I believe won't be made available until after New York Fashion Week. I believe sometime in March (I think).