The Lux Void   +  soda

Farmers' Market Finds

Pretty girl

I went out with my mom this afternoon with the idea in mind that I would be returning with some lovely thrift store purchases to share with all of you. Unfortunately, although I had fun rifling through the racks, there wasn't a lot of great stuff at the thrift stores near me! Better luck next time, I hope.

Erin Wasson

Every summer there is a farmers' market in a nearby town that my mom and I love visiting. Today was the opening day, and the weather was perfect! We had fun strolling around the lot, sampling pizzas, pickles, and olives. I love visiting farmers' markets. I think it's great to support local businesses - and everything is always fresh and tasty!

We also decided to try something new: Italian Almond Soda! This super refreshing and surprisingly sweet beverage was made with seltzer and almond syrup - simple and delicious! I want to do some research on almond syrups and see if I can recreate it at home. The stand was also offering rose-flavored soda! How interesting! Has anyone ever tried something like that?

Hope you're enjoying your day! Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my family to celebrate my Grannie's birthday, which should be nice. Tomorrow morning I'm getting together with my amazing cousin, Lindsey, to work on some sweet tutorials for Love and Look Pretty! Then maybe some shopping and a movie date with my boyfriend? Life is good.