The Lux Void   +  Trends

Retro Inspired Resort Collection

Plenty Missoni hair trends

We've been hit with yet another snow storm and I am so sick of this winter. I feel like catching a plane and flying out west to California and just moving to live there. High 70's right now - yes, I would take that any day. Unfortunately that's not a reality but a girl can dream. I can also dream about some pool time and the sun just looking at the incredible pieces from Tory Burch's Resort 2014 Collection. I am a huge fan of everything Tory Burch and this collection doesn't disappoint either.

I love the bright colors, the retro vibe, the beauty tunic cover-ups, the rows of necklaces, the large oversize sunny - all of these looks have quite the eclectic feel.

I am so excited to introduce to you my first guest blogger series called Right Now. I have invited some of the most amazing bloggers to be my guests and share with all of us what's on their mind right now... Without much further ado, I introduce you my first guest - the sweet and lovely Diana. Her blog is full daily inspiration and joyful images and I cannot start my day without first reading what Diana has to share with us... So here is what's on Diana's mind right now...

Keep Working Out and Looking Good

I recently read that most of the people break their new year's resolutions on the third week in January and I am sure for most of these people one of their resolutions is possibly working out, exercising, being more healthy. If, by any chance, you fall in that group and you need some extra motivation to keep going with your resolutions, how about getting some cool workout clothes and accessories. I personally find it way more exciting going to the gym dressed in something new and pretty. It gives me an additional boost of self esteem.

Some of my favorite workout & yoga brands are Lululemon, Lucy, Adidas by Stella McCartney, Athleta, Nike and Puma. Here are some of my picks that would help you look comfortable and stylish next time you decide to hit the gym or sweat it all out in a hit yoga session.

Flares Are Back

One of the biggest trends for 2012 is the comeback of flared legs and wide leg pants and jeans for that matter. I am personally so excited about this because I feel that my skinnies need a little break and my wide leg jeans have been very lonely in the back of the closet. It is time to take them out and show them around town. Love the look below - flared leg jeans and a tough biker leather jacket. So casual chic! To get the look right pair your wide leg jeans with wedges or tall platform shoes and your legs will look super long. I love the combination of wide leg jeans with a soft silky blouse and a thin belt. Casual, yet elegant.

Plenty Temperley Lond hair trends

While we are still on the topic of actors and actresses, I cannot stop thinking that if Diane Kruger was at the Golden Globes this past Sunday she would have nailed it when it comes to fashion choice. She is so beautiful and has an icredible sense of style and I love the fact that she doesn't use a stylist, she always picks her own dresses even for red carpet events and she does her own makeup and hair. No wonder she is an inspiration and a muse to many designers including Karl Lagerfeld.